MACHINE SHOP MANAGER
McKelvey School of Engineering at Washington University in St. Louis
Urbauer Hall 112
Associate's Degree from Ranken Technical College
- Phone: 314-935-6186
- Email: email@example.com
- Over 30 years of manufacturing experience, using manual, CNC machinery, and CAD/CAM programing.
- Management training and experience
- Welding with tungsten inert gas, metal inert gas, and spot welding.
- Design and design review experience.
- Safety committee member
- WUSM New manager orientation
- WUSM Civil treatment for managers
- WUSM HR leadership
- WUSM Hands on Market Place
- Facilities emergency response
- Diversity & Inclusion 1.0, 2.0
- FeatureCam software
- Milltronics Machine/Software
- ProtoTRAK SMX Software
- ProtoTRAK SLX Software
- Dupont STOP Safety program
- Facility Management Professional (FMP), International Facility Management Association (IFMA)