Engineering Machine Shop reservations are facilitated through your student Outlook 365 account.
- Go to your Outlook 365 calendar (there’s an icon at the bottom left of the screen).
- Click on the “New” button above your calendar to create a new event.
- On the right, invite a person named firstname.lastname@example.org. You should now see a preview of when the Jubel Hall engineering student machine shop has available times.
- On the left, for “title” or “subject”, fill in which machine you want to reserve.
- Update the date and time based on availability of the JHESMS account from Step 3.
- If you have any additional information, you can enter that in the message area.
The Engineering Student Machine Shop will receive your reservation request and accept/decline based on whether or not the machine shop and the equipment requested is available or not. Your reservation is only valid if your request has been accepted!